Monday, April 23, 2018

Thanks to the Wonderp Museum memes I’ve been sending him my boyfriend downloaded LoveNikki to get best boi and I’m dying laughing


He’s currently playing through Chapter 1 and is already complaining about how stupid the scoring system is and how Momo doesn’t know anything about fashion and is trash talking all his competition. I’m DYING I can no longer hate the dino derp outfit because if it weren’t for this event I wouldn’t be witnessing thisI’m recording his reactions in chronological order here 🤣“Wait there’s actually a STORY in this game?”“Omg Momo why???!”“What is S and why is it better than A”“Hold on you mean I can put on a skin tone”“Blackface is a terrible look this feels so wrong”“The stage said simple and elegant, why did I get an F”“There’s so many buttons to press”“Wait you have how many thousand diamonds? How is that possible?”“Shhhhh I’m busy chasing down a sassy lady”(finds Mela, shocked expression) “who’s this, I mean obviously the girl I’m gonna go home with tonight. Sexy and mature style here I come”“Okay I’m ready to go out. What do you mean I’m not dressed, do you see how sexy I am” (not wearing a shirt, only the blue bra and shorts)“Awwww yeah I’m killin it top 88% we’re sharing that to my wall!”“I did something, now I can exchange my silver coin things”“Floating kite? Elf gold? What is all this” (looking at recipes to buy with star coins)“There’s so much stuff in my mailbox. Is there a faster way to go through this? OMG I GOT KITTY CATS”“Pink wishes... no one would wish for this much pink”“Alright, I’m visiting the Wonderp museum. Pigeon classic style - WHAT does that even mean? Elegance and gorgeous. Uh oh. I might be in over my head here”“Do the hearts mean anything, is five hearts better than 4?”“They’ll never see my shoes so these are okay”“My elegance is of the charts ohhh yeah”“GIVE THEM THE CRITICAL EYE (insert explosion sounds)”“Wait I have to answer questions, are they hard? Oh wait, never mind. What’s with the grilled fish Momo”“Cute and lively, finally something I can work with. I have all sorts of cute and lively up in here. Get ready to eat your heart out”“Oh but that’s a way better outfit if I had to pick between the two. Mine looks like something that was coughed up out of a terrible Easter Isle nightmare. Why can’t I get that cute tiger outfit?”“This quiz has asked me the same question three times in a row. I accept this challenge”“Dammit all I drew was stamina. I wanted a freaking dinosaur”“This is a hideous creation, why is it scoring well? Oh good Momo I’m glad you think it’s satisfactory because I don’t”Him: “It’s almost one in the morning... I’ve been playing this game for an hour and a half how has this happened” me: “so I guess we’re not gonna watch a movie tonight?” Him: “I am in the middle of being awesome. In case you didn’t know. I gotta find something gorgeous to crush this battle”“Okay... I need to stop. You did something terrible to me and I don’t know how this happened. Is this what your days are like? Omg my neck hurts.” via /r/LoveNikki https://ift.tt/2qTp7YZ

No comments:

Post a Comment