Friday, June 9, 2017

[HELP] Im cooking a whole chciken in a crockpot. The recipie calls for it to be broiled for 10 mins. I dont have an oven, only a grill.


Hello Reddit. I do hope my title was descriptive enough. I shall go into further detail anyways.Ive been trying to cook more, and i love crock pot recipes. Put it in there, set it, forget about it and come back in six hours. The smell is great too.This recipe I found requires the chicken to be broiled after cooking to add texture and crispness to the skin. I figured Id skip that part but now that i think about it, yuck.So due to reasons I shall not waste your time with, I do not have an oven to broil said chicken in. Would any of you RedditChefs out there be able to tell me if a propane grill is a viable alternative; and if so what would be the best way to do so? via /r/food http://ift.tt/2rJDfW1

No comments:

Post a Comment