Saturday, March 31, 2018

(/Mp3/)..!!@**'Escape The Fate I Am Human' album..download./.


About the album:Escape The Fate is a great band. They will be releasing their 6th full length studio album.Hard and heavy beats, not too much screaming (occasionally a few words/phrases to emphasize the point in the story of the song) because Craig Mabbitt has a good voice, up-tempo, yet melodic; a great band live! They will be on tour with Papa Roach, which is a perfect pairing for a great concert!Track list:Beautifully TragicBroken HeartFour Letter WordI Will Make It Up to YouBleed for MeDo You Love Me?I Am HumanIf OnlyEmpireRecipe for DisasterRiotDigging My Own GraveResistanceLet Me BeMp3 Escape The Fate I Am Human album downloadLeak Escape The Fate I Am Human album downloadLeak Escape The Fate I Am Human full album downloadZip Escape The Fate I Am Human album downloadMusic Escape The Fate I Am Human album downloadTorrent Escape The Fate I Am Human album downloadEscape The Fate I Am Human Leak via /r/u_snsjisnahanjana https://ift.tt/2Goixjx

No comments:

Post a Comment