Monday, April 2, 2018

Need more affordable groceries/Meals for keto


I just looked at my grocery spending for March after calculating some finances for home and work and OMG. I avg $100 a week and its killing me! I get the fundamentals - almond unsweet milk, dozen eggs, 1 or 2 packs of bacon and lately i get a bunch of cheese snacks and loads of chicken wings with buffalo wing sauce that i found with zero carbs or sugar added. I am trying to add more fat to my diet but along with some other items i get - most days i just plow through a crapload of wings. Going shopping tomorrow and apart from the essentials i am thinking of doing more fat in my diet and doing something affordable like a pull apart keto pizza recipe.any other ideas? i also LOVE greek salad but im afraid i would want to make a crap load and it be expensive. any affordable tips appreciated.I have a month and a half to save up for furniture and a deposit on a new rental . i need every cent!!!! via /r/ketorecipes https://ift.tt/2GqlzrD

No comments:

Post a Comment