Monday, April 23, 2018

New player, enjoying the game but may have gotten myself stuck.


So I am a few hours deep into the game after buying it on sale and am very happy I decided to give the game a chance! However I may have gotten myself stuck. I received the antimatter from the main questline so I could leave the system. But while looking for resources before leaving the system I found a new ship I wanted, so I repaired it and left my old one there. But now I realize that I do not have the recipe to craft the anitmatter (website says I learn that in the next system), nor do I have a fueled ship as I left it on the planet. Do I need to find my old ship? Im not sure I could, even find it. Does this mean I have to start over? Or is there a way to acquire antimatter i am unaware of. Thanks for any help guys, I really appreciate it! via /r/NoMansSkyTheGame https://ift.tt/2HUCIXY

No comments:

Post a Comment