Wednesday, June 20, 2018

ISO cheap, healthy, GF foods - portability a plus!


I recently learned my lifelong struggle with eczema has actually been one 23-year long allergic reaction to gluten 🙃 I’ve found some substitutes (tamari, GF baking mixes, etc), but I’m getting ready to start nursing school on top of working three 12-hour shifts each week. I love to cook, but will have little time to gourmet cook, on top of learning how to do this GF thing. I love Asian and Mediterranean food, Mexican is not my favorite but it’s tolerable. I don’t particularly care for tofu or fish outside of sushi, but I do like shrimp, chicken, beef, pork, and eggs. No problem with dairy, and I like fruits and veggies. I also have a sweet tooth. PLEASE drop your favorite GF recipes below, for any and all meals/snacks. Thanks! via /r/EatCheapAndHealthy https://ift.tt/2MENTG0

No comments:

Post a Comment