Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Struggling to Replicate a Blend


New to EOs. I don't understand why none of my attempts to replicate a particular blend smell nothing like the product I love! My attempts have turned out stinky, for lack of a better word. According to the website, this is the full list of ingredients.peppermint (mentha piperita)eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus)cajeput (melaleuca cajuputi)rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis)lavender (lavandula angustifolia)vetiver (vetivera zizanoides)I'm assuming that it's ordered from highest concentration to lowest concentration. The closest I've gotten to the original product is via this recipe:ten drops of peppermint, eucalyptus, and cajeputfive drops of rosemary and spike lavenderone drop of vetvierI'm stumped and would appreciate any advice. The vessel I am using is a 10mL rollerball. via /r/essentialoils https://ift.tt/2K7ppqs

No comments:

Post a Comment