Sunday, July 1, 2018

Can someone clear up why you should use a higher quality recipe to lure pokemon?


I just got into this game and did a bit of research already, but I'm still confused what the exact benefit is of using the higher quality ingredients. I know that it gives "better" pokemon, but HOW are they better? Are they simply a higher level than what you would get with a normal recipe? Or do they have a higher chance for better moves? OR does it give you a pokemon with better stats for its level? Is it a mix of these factors?I specifically would like to know if luring pokemon with a better recipe gives it better stats for its level. I have a level 10 dratini that I'd like to turn into a dragonite one day, but I caught it with the most basic stew. It's got 97 hp, 294 attack, 6 attack slots, 3 hp slots, and one move (a shitty "extreme speed", but I can change that later). Is it worth it to train this guy? Right now I'm doing the 4-6 areas. My highest pokemon are level 17-21 right now. via /r/PokemonQuest https://ift.tt/2KlN5bU

No comments:

Post a Comment