Sunday, November 4, 2018

I really don't think the stash limit is too bad, here are some tips


I'm level 23 so far and here are some tips to managing stash weight-Scrap all junk before putting it in the stash-Scrap almost all extra weapons and armors you have. Scraping weapons and armor will give you mods/plans. I would only keep the special few guns you find like fat mans or missile launchers or legendaries.-For your AID, only ever stash actual medicine.-be careful on how many fusion cores you pick up. I now have 20 or so and they are 3 insert weight units here per core so they add up.-Make sure to read your plans and recipes. They can add up to a lot of weight.I personally only carry around 2-3 guns and my trusty rocket sledge, and only have maybe 2-3 weapons in my storage. Total I only have about 180/400 in my stash. I have played almost every minute of the beta so far (on xbox) and I promise, it's manageable!However it would be cool to not have to worry about limits lol via /r/fo76 https://ift.tt/2P5Gx3o

No comments:

Post a Comment