Monday, November 5, 2018

Shark Bait could use some changes IMO


To do a decent dive around an island I usually need about two baits. To get this done by the time I reach another island you need to do a serious amount of fishing. At that point I've got so much other fishes that I can largely forego any farming, which makes a sizeable chunk of content pointless.My suggestions:More recipes for shark bait. (You can't tell me a shark that will happily munch on plastic and wood, wouldn't go for a bait that is made from salmon instead of herring...) This would also give an early game use for those large fishes.Recipe for a large shark bait. So you can swim in peace for longerMaybe some kind of indicator or way to track how long the bait will hold. (Though I assume you could just use a stopwatch) via /r/RaftTheGame https://ift.tt/2QlQgz6

No comments:

Post a Comment