Thursday, April 16, 2020

[FT] Fang giving out Fruit Wreath DIY Recipe [LF] Tips are appreciated!


Fang is giving out the Fruit Wreath DIY.From my airport, follow the path LEFT, cross the bridge, and follow the path NORTH. His house is the one up against the cliff in White.Please do NOT LEAVE using the ' - ' button. Exit his house when you are done and WAIT. I will end the session when everyone is done and outside his house.Depending on how popular this is, I will be doing groups of 3 and hopefully for as long as he is crafting.Do not talk to other villagers or trample flowers, thank you.Please fill out https://ift.tt/2RJGd9O to queue. I will be taking people based on time stamp of filling out this doc.Tips are not necessary but I would greatly appreciate them!Please comment your favorite flavor of ice cream if you understand and have read the rules.I will reddit CHAT you the dodo code so please be ready.Thank you! Happy crafting! via /r/ACTrade https://ift.tt/2K8fAXY

No comments:

Post a Comment