Friday, April 24, 2020

Loaded baked potato balls


So, if you’ve ever been to The Cheesecake Factory and ordered their loaded baked potato balls, you’ll understand why I am so desperate for them. Unfortunately COVID has affected their menu (and my life) in the worst way possible- no more delicious potato balls. Now, I’m left with a longing that leaves a vacant whole in my heart and belly. For those of you who will recommend recipes for me to make them at home, I will not be doing that because... well, fuck that. My birthday is approaching, and I just want want my door dashed with those delicious lil golden balls of joy. If you know of any restaurants that make something similar to this dish, leave your recommendations below. I love you. via /r/CasualConversation https://ift.tt/3az62QA

No comments:

Post a Comment