Friday, April 17, 2020

What am I doing wrong?


Hey Everyone, I have had my rice cooker for a while and can't seem to get it to work. It's an Aroma 8-Cup Programmable Rice & Grain Cooker, Steamer. I found a recipe online for fried rice and it turned out super watery and the rice was still hard. This is what I put in.2 cups of white rice2 Tbs of sesame oil1 Tbs Garlic1 Tbs ginger1/2 an onion1/2 can of peas (drained)2 carrotsSalt & PepperThen I stirred and added3 cups of water2 eggs whisked2 Tbs Soy Sourceand stirred againI then set my Rice cooker to "white rice" and let it cook. It came out really hard and watery. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but some help would be appreciated! I really want to make fried rice and know how to do it with my rice cooker! Also if any of you have a recipe that's better, please feel free to share. via /r/RiceCookerRecipes https://ift.tt/3crGLsH

No comments:

Post a Comment