Wednesday, March 28, 2018

23 [F4M] - Los Angeles/Southern CA - Maybe we can get to know each other...


Looking for someone in Southern California/Los Angeles please! Just to be upfront, not looking for a fwb. And I guess I'm looking for someone 23-35 y.o.?Just a bit about me... Definitely more of a listener than a talker, though I do open up when I get to know someone. I guess I could be described generally as a "creative" type of person and dog lover. Not a heavy drinker, but I do enjoy a good night out with friends every so often. I spend a lot of time with my dog (to the point where my weekend plans usually revolve around her and our hikes). I also like cooking and trying new recipes.I'm definitely someone that is career driven (and though I'm not where I want to be right now), I'm attracted to those who are too. I like smart, passionate, and kind people.Now that you know a bit about me, I'd love to know a bit about you. A picture of your face gets mine in return. I definitely prefer to be with someone in-person or communicate via voice call, but messaging is okay too.Hope you're having a good evening :) via /r/r4r https://ift.tt/2IZ9ibh

No comments:

Post a Comment