Saturday, March 31, 2018

Bacon and chicken ideas?


My wife's cousin and his fiancee are coming over for dinner soon. I'm planning on making steaks for all of us because that's my sort-of-specialty. She has expressed that she's not much of a red meat eater though and she has a pretty bad nickel allergy so I'm planning on making her bacon wrapped chicken.Her allergy makes a lot of things off limits with cooking, including most alcohols, lenguemes (sp?), and soy products. She said that most spices are okay as long as they don't contain any of the above ingredients.Any help on a good bacon wrapped chicken breast recipe that works around her allergy? I've been using the broiler a lot lately for my steaks and love the way they turn out so if I could do something similar with chicken that'd be great, but I also get if it's not possible.Thank you! via /r/Cooking https://ift.tt/2GriOCe

No comments:

Post a Comment