Saturday, March 31, 2018

I need help being better.


I first started playing PoE in legacy. Pretty casually. I play Harbinger league pretty heavily but still casual compared to most. This is the first league I've looked into information resources to become more knowledgeable of the game and mechanics. Now here's where I'm having trouble. I saw a post on here earlier today that mentioned chaos recipe. I've done this in all past leagues and always managed to save for what I thought I needed. (200-300c worth) I've continued doing this but that thread mentioned how terrible it is to do. I have premium tabs but feel I'm terrible at pricing items. Can anyone point me in the direction on learning what to pickup and id and then how to price it? I play with neversink 3 on if that helps. The other thing I feel I don't fully understand is, mapping efficiency. I believe I saw someone post saying that if you're not clearing 40-50maps an hour your doing something wrong. Now I don't really know what my maps/hour is when I full on map but feel it's probably half that. (Might also tie into me picking up items I don't need for chaos recipe) Last thing and I feel this ties into the first question. How to make currency? Cause right now all I sell is jewels/jewelry here and there for around 1-10c maybe once every 2-3days. As far as picking up stuff in maps, would say alts and up orb wise. I wouldn't say I'm broke but to finish off my build is looking like I need 12-15ex and currently have 2ex 175c. My goal is just to 36/40 this league. Currently at 20.All help is greatly appreciated. via /r/pathofexile https://ift.tt/2GmqNAv

No comments:

Post a Comment