Saturday, June 30, 2018

AITA-For making a dish that my boyfriend can't/won't eat?


My boyfriend is not allergic to anything, but he hates potatoes (unless they are chips or baked) onions (unless it is onion powder) and many other things. I have made many dishes without onion or using onion powder and been very careful about what he likes but he NEVER eats it. The only cooking of mine he will eat is wedges, chips or hashbrowns from the packets. If I make pasta I have to half it because he will not eat it if it has a pasta sauce, including creamy ones. I have always offered him a bowl and he never wants it. I even ask him to find recipes and he never does.Anyway so after making a bunch of dinners with onion powder I decided I wanted to make a curry with actual onion. I know he wasn't going to eat it because as I was putting in potatoes he said "yuck yuck"Well after he found I had onion he got really pissed saying that "I should of used the powder" and that "he may of had it" but that may is extremely unlikely. He was annoyed that now he'll have to make his own dinner.Anyway was it an asshole thing to do to not cook it exactly how he likes? via /r/AmItheAsshole https://ift.tt/2lG0uN0

No comments:

Post a Comment