Saturday, June 30, 2018

Almost ready to start


I just submitted an order for my first press (Lee Breech Lock Challenger Kit) and other components and i'm jumping in feet first. The only rifle I have is a 7mm rem mag, so I am going to be loading for that rifle. I bought a box of Hornady 162gr ELD-X, some R-22, some Winchester primers, and some Norma brass. I've read a lot of material on how to get started, but my question now is where do I get load information? My friend who got me started down this path gave me his copy of Hornady's 9th edition manual, but it does not include information on the ELD-X. Do I really need to buy the whole 10th edition just to get the info on that one page? If not, is there somewhere else I should be getting it? I've read warnings about using random recipes from people online. I just feel like I'm going to be all set up in a week or so and I'm not sure what my min and max loads should be. Some insight would be appreciated. Thanks! via /r/reloading https://ift.tt/2tSA12i

No comments:

Post a Comment