Wednesday, June 20, 2018

FPS/TPS with NPC house building and farming/cooking.


So looking for something like Fallout 4 settlements where you can build housing for NPCs and they'll move in. And also some farming (as in growing food). I prefer the farming/cooking in Starbound or the farming in No Man's Sky or Empyrion, not Stardew Valley - (find some seeds plop them down, water them, wait for growth, harvest, process into food with discoverable recipes).My Time at Portia doesn't really quite cut it for me (mostly because everything was a bit too pre-fab). I guess I'm looking for something as close to Empyrion but with something like the "NPC Bush People mod" for Ark. I also prefer modern/ranged weapons for combat (and not Conan-style). via /r/gamingsuggestions https://ift.tt/2I5VDNM

No comments:

Post a Comment