Friday, June 29, 2018

I want to make my own chocolate. Specifically I would like to make spicy chocolate. Any recipes to follow?


I love dark chocolate, so much so i bought a 100% dark chocolate bar one time and ate the whole damn thing, my wife hated how it tasted...Anyways, that was like 5 years ago but it got me thinking... Can I take one of those 100% pure chocolate bars, and melt it and then add a tiny bit of cream or sugar to make it a tiny bit more pallet-able? Also, one of my favorite flavor combinations is spicy and chocolate.I have a coworker that gifted us a bunch of crushed powdered chili peppers (jalapeƱo, Serrano, and ghost pepper).I would LOVE to make 95% dark ghost pepper chocolate or something.Any recopies on how to do this? I can't find anything from googling around. Also, where do you even buy those dark chocolate bars? via /r/Cooking https://ift.tt/2ySnvph

No comments:

Post a Comment