Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Recipe: Cool as a Dewcumber


Hello good people of DIY_eJuice,Through a number of trial and errors, I have recently created my first successful recipe and I must say, I'm pretty stoked about it, its delicious, sweet, refreshing and in my opinion, unique! and I want to share it with you! First let me explain how I came to it.I recently got my hands on some FW Cucumber Mint because it intrigued me and it sounded delicious. It had great reviews, but I couldnt seem to find any recipes that took my fancy or required flavours I don't have. I wanted to use this a base flavour along with TPA Honeydew because ELR told me that they pair well together.. Fortunately for me, I LOVE honeydew!! So I had a random guess at 5% TPA Honeydew and 3% FW Cucumber Mint. They worked really well together at this percentage and I'm was happy with that as a base. Minty, melon-y, cucumber-y?? (I know what you're thinking. Too much TPA honeydew.. I wanted it to act as a predominant flavour, and to me, at 5% it balances both flavours well.) Next, I decided to add 2% of TPA Koolada because I love a cold vape and I'm generally a big fan of it, and I just invisioned it working perfectly with the minty freshness of FW Cucumber Mint. And it did! I feel like it needed something else to bring it all together, so I added 1.5% TPA Pear as a top note, as well as adding a touch more sweetness without having to add sweetener. This recipe was very flavoursome as it was, but the FW Cucumber Mint was pretty strong as a SNV but rounded out well after 3 days. BUT.. I was still in the production phase, I was excited and wanted to add a little spice.. TPA Peppermint was the spice I was looking for. Initially I tried 3 drops per 10mL but it was too overpowering, completely killed the Cucumber Mint and acted as a base flavour rather than a top note, so I pulled it back to 1 drop per 10mL and that was it.. Refreshing, cold, unique and most inportantly, delicious! One happy noob mixer with his first yummy recipe!I would be stoked to hear your thoughts on it, substitute ingredients you may or may not use, tweaks, or all of the above. As I said, this is my first successful recipe and definitely want to hear some constructive criticism, thanks!I apoligise in advance because I don't know the formula to make a fancy recipe table in reddit but here you go:5% TPA Honeydew 3% FW Cucumber Mint 1.5% TPA Pear 2% TPA Koolada (Tweak to your liking) 1 drop per 10mL TPA Pepperminthttp://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2469146/Cool+as+a+DewcumberEDIT: Forgot to add that after a steep, the juice turns fluoro green! :D via /r/DIY_eJuice https://ift.tt/2K0pXyB

No comments:

Post a Comment