Sunday, July 1, 2018

Looking for fast, non-gimmicky breakfast suggestions


Hello all. I am a 34-years-old man. I am 178 cm tall and I weigh about 100 kilograms.I have recently decided to abandon all sources of carbs (rice, bread, pasta, pizza, fries, et cetera).I am used to cooking my own breakfast before leaving the house, but since giving up bread, my alternatives for a good, filling breakfast have considerably shrunk.I googled "high-protein, low-carb breakfast recipes" but all I got were sophisticated recipes that look like they're more trouble than they're worth, let alone that I do not have any patience or presence of mind to cut open avocados and put eggs inside, or to fuss with quinoa or fritata (whatever the hell these are).I want simple things that are available off-the-shelf of most stores and which can be prepared in no longer than fifteen minutes.Thanks for any help. via /r/loseit https://ift.tt/2MBNvat

No comments:

Post a Comment