Sunday, July 1, 2018

My first time with my first Traeger today


They say you never forget your first...Today I cooked 4 racks of baby back ribs using the 3-2-1 method.Started with these.Mustard, worchestershire sauce and apple juice to bind the rub onto the ribs.I made my own rub from a Bobby Flay recipe I found online.On the grill at noon sharp. A combination of apple and mesquite pellets.Three hours in. Looking good.Honey, brown sugar and apple juice, then all sealed up for 2 hours.Out of the foil and ready for the barbecue sauce. Cattle Boyz because my kids love it.Finished product first. Sorry for no photos of the done-ness and smoke ring. Once I got inside with them I was literally attacked and the ribs were gone in minutes. Very well received by my family. My wife said they were the best ribs she had ever had, and I don't think this was my best work. I am going to keeping trying to improve. via /r/Traeger https://ift.tt/2yVabRf

No comments:

Post a Comment