Wednesday, August 21, 2019

How to make the most of Planetary Chart Data?


So I'm trying to unlock crafting recipes and turned some nanites into 50 planetary chart data. I used one and found a minor settlement. So I guess question one is, if I'm trying to unlock craftable trade item blueprints, I'm looking for Manufacturing Facility only, right?​But then I tried using another one right away before exploring the minor settlement, and it said nothing found. Is that because I didn't explore the first one, or because I was in the same area of the planet? Is there a way to guarantee finding something?​Finally, does anyone have any stats on how often you find a Manufacturing Facility and how many crafting points (I forget what they're called, the equivalent of Salvage Data for this purpose) you get per facility?​Thanks all!​E: I guess the TL;DR is how the hell do I find a manufacturing facility? I've burned through a bunch of nav data and found almost everything but. via /r/NoMansSkyTheGame https://ift.tt/2Zgcoyn

No comments:

Post a Comment