Friday, April 17, 2020

18[M4F] Looking to brighten someone else’s day :)


Im a college student from Virginia stuck at home doing online classes. I’m pretty hyped to find someone new to chat with and share my quarantine jokes with!It seems like a lot of people on here just want someone to entertain them while they happen to be bored. I’m looking for someone I can send good morning texts to every day :)So here is some info about me!Im a hopeless romantic. I mean look at where I am right...I can make you laugh! And will try way to hard with bad jokes and custom dad jokes!I always send random weird/funny snaps throughout the day.I’m in college and will always be happy to talk about the college life or help out with a project or give some motivation.I’m really into cars and anything technical honestly. So I’m in college for automotive engineering.I recently started going back to the gym so who dosent like accountability buddies 😁!I’m really short (5’5) so odds are you’ll be taller than me and I will make short jokes about myself don’t worry!I really love to cook (not amazing or anything) but love baking, Italian and Mexican food as well as trying new recipes.!Love binging seasons of stuff on hulu. Awesome quarantine binge buddy here. I promise to share my Netflix if you pay half😋!I’m a great listener and am always ready to lend an ear.!I really love deep conversation and facetime. I haven’t had someone to consistently chat with on a daily basis in a few months and it would be nice to have that againstI love music! 2020 has been an amazing year for music so far as well.Now after all that lets hear a few things about you!(P.S. I’m a black guy. Decided to mention that because some people have had issues with that) via /r/r4r https://ift.tt/34OTF1A

No comments:

Post a Comment