Monday, April 20, 2020

29F looking for some new friends


Hello I'm a 29F from the US looking for new friends from anywhere. I am a HS chemistry teacher, and kind of a giant nerd. I am a bit if an introvert, but would love to have some new friends and I am want to try to sustain communication and making a lasting connection. It would be great if we had some hobbies that overlapped like reading some new books together, watching some new shows or movies, or trying a new recipe or craft. Even if we don't have shared hobbies I love learning about new things and hearing about things other people are passionate about.My interests: Reading - I love sci fi and fantasy. I enjoy fiction in general my favorite author is Jane Austen. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.Video games - Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Fire Emblem, Skyrim, the SimsBoardgames and table top gamingBaking and cookingShows/movies - Parks & Rec, The Office, Bojack Horseman, Studio Ghibli films, Downton Abbey and other period dramasMemesWhat I am looking for in a friend: Someone in there 20s or 30s. They can be from anywhere in the world. Someone that is tolerant and respectful of others. Female/Male/Other is fine.I look forward to getting to know you. via /r/MakeNewFriendsHere https://ift.tt/2Y39AIj

No comments:

Post a Comment