Monday, April 20, 2020

Do Tinctures without decarboxylation do the job for you? Are they worth it?


I got half an ounce of weed and can’t risk the smell from smoking/vaping/or decarbing weed for the next month or so due to close quarantine quarters with people not friendly to weed. I also live in a state where it’s illegal and their are always a lot of police that are around in my area so can’t really go anywhere to smoke it. I came across this recipe being making weed tinctures without decarbonization. I can’t find much on it but from what little I found some people say you still get high although some say it’s not the same high. Also some people say after done making it, that it won’t work for months, others say days, and one said just shake it for half an hour and you are good to go.Anybody done this before is it worth doing this with my weed? Also how long should I let it sit till trying it? via /r/trees https://ift.tt/2VNZAj6

No comments:

Post a Comment