Monday, April 20, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 20


Hello losers,Hope your Monday was lovely!Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): 203.2 this morning, 205.1 trend weight.Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): Doing good okay today, hungry as hell though. I owe this progress to myself. 1/2 weekly average calorie. 4/4 maintenance days.Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute walk at lunch & just finished HIIT. 17/20 days.Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing, fancy coffee out no more than 2 times a week 4/10, no fast food): TBD. Not feeling it today.Try a new recipe once a week: Cheesy broccoli & rice casserole, beef burrito casserole, lentil spinach & sausage stew, Frankenstein'd dirty rice & an impromptu garlic Parmesan sauce for chicken legs. 4/4 weeks.50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not today kids. It feels like I'm just not in the right place mentally & that's part of making progress on that journey. 40/50 pages.Drawing prompt every day: We'll see what I'm feeling before bed tonight. 13/20 days.Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: I'm mindful today that my body is tired & I'm low on the energy. Going to be patient & gentle with myself.How's you guys? via /r/loseit https://ift.tt/3eC2VdD

No comments:

Post a Comment