Friday, April 17, 2020

[FT] DIY Recipes, Gulliver Furniture (only for other Gulliver Furniture) [lF] NMT, DIY Recipes, Lucky Cat, Pagoda, katana, Moai Head


DIY Recipes for TradeTrading the below DIY recipes for offers in NMT, or for other DIY recipes that I do not know. For a full list of DIYs that I am looking for, refer to this link. If you want to offer one of the items on my gulliver wishlist for DIYs, I wouldn't say no.BambooBamboo Shoot Lamp, Basket Pack x2, Bamboo DollFruitOrange End Table, Orange Wall Mounted Clock, Orange Rug, Cherry DressRegularIron Frame, Jungle Wall, Jungle Flooring, Classic Pitcher, Signpost, Wooden Block Bed, Grass StandeeHigh DemandIronwood Clock, Ironwood DIY Workbench, Cherry Blossom UmbrellaGulliver MonumentsI have the below monuments for trade only for other Gulliver furniture (sorry, no headgear). If you make an offer on these that does not contain another Gulliver furniture in return, I will ignore you.I'm particularly interested in Lucky Cat, Pagoda, Katana, and Moai Head. If you have one of these and do not want to trade for one of my Gulliver items, I can also offer you bells or NMT.PyramidStatue of LibertySphinxTower of Pisa via /r/ACTrade https://ift.tt/2yrp1il

No comments:

Post a Comment