Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Healthy soft/liquid foods for gaining weight? Please read before judging


I think I might have an issue with my jaw because I can’t chew (my teeth don’t meet unless I slide it around which hurts) and I can’t breathe well when lying down (my throat sort of closes, have to sleep with chin on chest or sitting). Because of this, I’ve lost a lot of weight from just not eating and stress from sleeping very little. I’ve tried to gain weight by eating solid foods but this makes my entire left neck/jaw super super sore and hotI’m trying to gain weight but I’m lactose intolerant so milk isn’t really preferable. Basically any calorie rich recipes that are still on the healthy side will be super appreciated. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question or if I’m in the wrong subreddit via /r/HealthyFood https://ift.tt/3avikJw

No comments:

Post a Comment