Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Home-made electrolyte drink advice


Hi Keto-ersI'm looking at making my own electrolyte drink because I'm cheap and worry that bought ones might have hidden nasties in them.I found this recipe online:6 cups water (~ 1.5 l)The juice of one medium lemon ( 55ml)½ tsp potassium chloride or lite salt.¼ tsp pink Himalayan Salt.2 tsp Natural Calm magnesium supplement.Sweetener to taste.Optional: 2 squeezes of Water Enhancer ( Fruit Flavored, Naturally sweetened with Stevia)Does that sound good? What I really want to know: is lite salt the same as potassium chloride, or if not which is better to use?I already take a multivitamin and magnesium supplement when I remember to (thanks ADHD), but having it in drink form would be way easier because I drink like 700 bottles of water a day.Thanks for your help! via /r/keto https://ift.tt/2pHjq0s

No comments:

Post a Comment