Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I have zero experience in the restaurant business yet got an interview


Howdy y'all. I was surprised when I got a call for a chain family bbq restaurant asking me to come in for an interview. I applied because I wanted the opportunity to create the vibe of a social environment.I've been a business owner for five years, with a 5/5 reputation on yelp after 90+ reviews and plan to start a restaurant after gaining experience in the business. I have a bachelors in IT, and work in audit currently. Not a single thing on my resume mentioned food handling or alcohol on my resume.I have their menu and intend to study and learn it before the interview. I've been looking up and memorizing common drink recipes. Any advice you are willing to impart will be gratefully accepted, up-voted, and learned from. via /r/bartenders https://ift.tt/2DUHaSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment