Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Major plant drooping, I think I'm over watering?


Hello everyone, I'm toward the end of my first grow (62 days in) and today I noticed a lot of drooping. I think it is probably over watering right now since there was still water in the basin this morning from yesterday.Also, yesterday morning I noticed a lot of the leaves had red and purple stems, and there were a lot of yellow spots and some leaves were dying and twisting. Towards the bottom of the plant the buds were a lot smaller than the ones at the top. I think it was a N.P.K deficiency so I put baking soda and coffee grounds in the soil to try and help, but I don't know if it has a nitrogen toxicity now.Also another thing I noticed is that when I checked the dirt at the top, the roots were less than an inch away from the top of the dirt. When I checked the bottom there were roots at the bottom as well, but it was mostly dirt I think.The strain is Tangerine Power which is a sativa dominant hybrid, and it is a clone.The medium is soil and I am using an HPS light.7-gallon potI am using Techniflora's recipe for success kit and have been following everything it said under the flowering guide.At first I've been watering it whenever an inch of water has disappeared from the basin, but ever since I noticed I've been watering it too much, I've been watering it only whenever the basin is empty.The pH has been around the 6.0 range.Pictures from 3/25Pictures from 3/26If anyone has any ideas as to what's happening, or any other advice for future reference, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, does it look healthy and about how long do you think it would take before it is ready to harvest based on the pictures? via /r/microgrowery https://ift.tt/2GfvyvR

No comments:

Post a Comment