Monday, April 2, 2018

JU from Simple Living


This post about Facebook causing stress is what finally made the decision for me.It was not this one post, like many unsubscribe it took multiple posts before I left.Mostly it's that the sub seems to suggest that if you use technology (other than for Redditing), or if you don't live in a cabin in the woods with a self-sustaining lifestyle, then you're not really living simply.I joined r/simpleliving for suggestions on how to improve my home life, not on how to be a vegetarian hermit that lives 100mi from civilization, in a shack I built with my own hands, with high speed internet simply for the point of finding new vegetarian recipes and to have Reddit as the only acceptable form of social media. via /r/JustUnsubbed https://ift.tt/2GpAkel

No comments:

Post a Comment