
My company has a massive selection of recipes (currently in word and excel docs) and we’d like to create a database of all our recipes. Costing etc is a bonus. We mainly want to create a big juicy database of our tested complete recipes (including photos) where we can find things easier.We’ve been looking at the Resort Restaurant Software and I’m hoping others may have used it and can offer any advice or feedback.The program seems okay although outdated. It seems like we need to make too many “work arounds” for it to actually work like we want.I can’t find anything online (reviews, training videos etc) only testimonials on their website so I don’t really trust those.Does anyone have any experience with this software. Did it work for you. Did they actually provide the after sales support they promised?Any info would be appreciated. via /r/KitchenConfidential https://ift.tt/2OJGl4X
No comments:
Post a Comment