Thursday, November 15, 2018

Recipe of love


Recipe of loveIt's like dreams come true when I fall in love with my prince charming. Meeting him is like meeting my dream boy. After my breakups, I realized that love is not for me and I am not for love and yes I don’t believe in distance relationship too. After meeting him I can’t control myself to fall in love with him. He just loves the way I am he didn’t say me to change for him that’s the big things. I am romantic but I am so low and bad at phone romance sometimes it makes him upset but I can't leave him for anything or for any cost. The relationship is like cooking something if u missed one ingredient or u forget to put it on your dishes on time then it can change the taste sometimes for good or bad. It's not important that you are a chef or not but its important that u should know the right timing to do right things. Me as a chef not at all sometimes I put horrible things in my love recipe that’s tastes horrible and I suffered for some days also. It makes both of us upset but it can’t change our love. Actually, if you love someone truly and if he is the right one then it can change your world it can change your bad habits or it can make you a good person sometimes it can make to mature too.​I don't know how to write its just a try. Thank you. First-time and First try. via /r/u_adropfromrain https://ift.tt/2z9WzPR

No comments:

Post a Comment