Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Properly socializing a Chow (best tips and recommendations)


What would you suggest for a Chow owner(she’s female and very sweet natured, has sweet natured parents also). Shes about to turn 9 weeks old, is very sweet only issue is it’s a bit hard to hold her attention right now (although I think it’s a little bit of a maturity thing, very very puppy like right now I’ve seen her change a bit in the last two days. I know only two days but seriously she has paid more attention recently to commands and cues. She’s very sweet and I want her to remain that way. Best advice from other chow owners, My view is to give her lots of structure and use positive reinforcement. Keep her well exercised and socialize her with as many people and animals as possible (especially kids). Any tried and true recipes for success(I know every dog is different)Will most likely contact the previous owner for tips because her Chows were super friendly. Thanks ahead of time, any anecdotes or training methods would be very much appreciated. via /r/chowchow https://ift.tt/2KoRBCU

No comments:

Post a Comment