Thursday, November 15, 2018

Shot's Lean TEK


How is Lean made? by /u/EddieKendricks how does one homebrew?A user asked this question on Dread and I typed this up for them, seemed appropriate to repost here.I'm kicking myself in the ass because I once found something discussing how the companies had to make the machines to manufacture the Promethazine Codeine syrup as there was no machine possible of doing exactly what they wanted to get things perfect at the time. Idk if they use these same machines for their Oral Solution, BUT if that information can be re-found I wanted to learn more about the machine/study it and possibly try to recreate it/its' functions.But essentially 59.147 mg Codeine/Codeine Phosphate & 36.967 mg Prometh/Promethazine HCL/Phenergan or other antihistamines that aren't as good per 1oz/29.57353 ml. Other antihistamine examples being Chlorpheniramine which can be found at your local CVS ideally and is good at this dose "Chlorpheniramine 2mg-Codeine 9mg/5mL" based off another currently existing cough med or "Chlorpheniramine 2.22222mg-Codeine 10mg/5mL" to be scaled to be like normal Lean's "Codeine 10mg/5mL" but perhaps the interaction between Chlorpheniramine & Codeine already accounts for that. There's also Diphenhydramine which can be found easily in Benadryl, and Dimenhydrinate aka Gravol, all which require their own unique dosings in milligrams. And 7-8% of the total volume is 190 Proof Alcohol aka 95% or 16.63% of 80 Proof Alcohol aka 40%, some do that, some don't.You can buy syrup "vehicles" to use, or make your own syrup like simple syrup or other and put all those active ingredients in there. You can put in inactive ingredients too like flavorings such as flavor extracts which you can get at local herbal stores or online I'm sure or using other syrups/thing, dyes for coloring like Red #3 which is used in real Lean or preservatives if your syrup isn't self-preserving or already contain preservatives.Obviously the syrup amount and dosing is adjustable to be like twice as strong so you don't have to use as much syrup or half as strong, etc.or just put the Codeine + Prometh + optional Alcohol in a drink directly. or you could space out taking the tablets if you really wanted.you can also adjust the amount of Prometh to be less or I guess more depending on how you feel about the stuff. Some people it gets them too drowsy in their opinions, I doubt anyone would really want more.But to make the syrup.....Try 85grams of sugar per 100ml of water,add that in,stir,put heat on low until it boils (slower than normal boiling),the heat will help it dissolve,and when it starts boiling,let it boil for ~1 minute,then turn off the heat,and then allow it to cool.You want to try to avoid caramelizing it. That's why not getting too hot especially for too long is such a big deal.This is just a recipe I've come up with that seems pretty good and cheap. If you're trying to preserve it for long periods you'll need to add preservatives/get the pH right like Citric Acid so the drugs aren't ruined and the syrup doesn't get bacterial growth. 5-5.1 is my personal choice pH levels for homebrew Lean. The stuff also needs to be stored properly, like amber bottles built to withstand the light and proper temperature and not in direct sunlight.Methyl Paraben and another thing are good preservatives. I can't think of the other thing now, or whether to use it over the other. I think I chose Methyl Paraben as the better preservative for my (this) purpose.I think Cherry Syrup Nf and Humco Versa free are good syrups for Lean.You can also look up "basicmedicalkey 22 Liquid Preperations" for other recipes for syrup, oral solution, sugar free, self preserving, syrup of lemon which uses lemon tincture.You'll want a magnetic stirrer like that's used with home-mixing vape juices or something else but I think that's the cheapest piece of hardware to use for this to avoid hotspots with a proper recipe at like $40-$60, you can get one with a heater in it to do the stove part in the same but it's more money and those may be getting limited more but maybe not, also definitely area/country dependent.OK, so you made a bunch of syrup using my recipe, let's say you got 8 fl oz and you want to make yourself a 2 fl oz serving to reward yourself for this.Pour some like lets say half so 1 fl oz into your magnetic stirrer container/beaker,put in your Codeine amount for 2oz so ~120mg and your Promethazine ~75mg,and stir it a little then stop,now put in the 7-8% alcohol which you figure out is 4.2mL if you're doing 7% of 60mL/2oz, - useful link https://ift.tt/2zaWFXf a little more,then add the remaining amount to complete the 60mL/2oz,and stir more for a bit of time to sufficient mix everything evenly, once done it should be consumable or you can let it sit/settle and see if there's any floaties/sediment at the bottom/color problems/etc. via /r/lean https://ift.tt/2T8o84p

No comments:

Post a Comment