Thursday, April 16, 2020

[FT] Crafting Golden Watering Can/Axe/Other things [LF] Materials required to craft (tips optional)


As it says, I'm willing to craft the Golden Watering Can, Golden Axe, or any other DIY recipe I have for just the materials (and yes, you can request multiples)! I'll even customize the item for you if you want (and supply that myself).I don't require any tips and they are completely optional. If you really want to tip, I have a wishlist here on my website and will also take DIY Recipes I don't have, be happy to catalog anything I haven't already, or extra Materials/Bells, but it's not required.All I ask is to please follow these rules:Comment saying what item(s) you would like to have crafted.Do not PM me first. I'll reply to your comment and then PM you when it's your turn for your Dodo code.Please be willing to open your gate! My town is a bit messy right now so I don't have a lot of room for dropping things at the moment.For the smoothest process, have all the materials set out near a crafting station not too far from the gate (or you can lead me to it-- just let me know if it's not super close). Any tips, if you want to give some, can be given after I drop the item(s).Let me know your favorite color and villager(s) so I know you read the rules.Currently: Online. via /r/ACTrade https://ift.tt/2xrxYZd

No comments:

Post a Comment