Saturday, April 18, 2020

I want to become more creative in the kitchen!


So let me start of by saying I absolutely love to cook and eat food. I get super excited to try out new recipes and love figuring out what worked and what didn’t at the end result.I’m at the stage now where I want to start branching out and getting a bit more creative. Whether that means trying to create new flavour combinations or just modifying traditional recipes I would be happy to try anything. The problem is I’m not really the most creative person!So I’d love to know all you creative cooks out there, how did you get to that stage?Any tips that would help that have worked for you?It’s the perfect time for us to step out of our comfort zones and mess around in the kitchen a bit more so why not give it a crack! via /r/Cooking https://ift.tt/2XNlkOY

No comments:

Post a Comment