Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[Help] How to farm maps in generall


Hey guys I'm a new player and i would like to know how to get better drops in the atlas maps (currency or gear wise) because all uniques that i got were not worth much (only one jewellers or less). I've been using the chaos recipe to afford my current gear. Until now i chased the elder to get some shaped maps. After that I used alchs on my maps and if the quantity on them were good i used a vaal orb (sometimes i chiseled them and used some sacrifices too boost quant further). But now I'm kinda low on chaos and vall orbs (10-20 each) and it seems I dont get any "good" drops.I hope you can give me some advise.Things that could be relevant: Character: Elementalist Blade Vortex and triple herald Shaped maps: Beach (Prob gonna change it to Greveyard), Pen, Burial Chamber, Volcano, Toxic Sewers, Cemetry, Dunes, Shorehave a nice day via /r/pathofexile https://ift.tt/2t8zrhE

No comments:

Post a Comment