Monday, November 5, 2018

Keto and school?


Hello guys! Hopefully you can help me out a bit :) I've started keto this year and lost 10kg from it and it was an Amazig feel right. Right.I started school tho and I've becominf very slack the last weeks especially since I don't really have any kind of plan on how to maintain keto when I'm in school. Skipping breakfast (part of fasting) is kinda not an option cause I will feel sluggish and it's embarrassing that my stomach is growling so loudly everyone around me hears it.Do you guys have any tips? Recipes? Experience? I love to read your stories.What I wanted to try out is, if I could just lift up my carbs on a day a tiny bit (from 20 to 30 a day?) so my brain doesn't feel like a placeholder in my body. It became difficult to not eat and habt to think from 8am to 5pm without any food :( send help via /r/keto https://ift.tt/2yTPt1y

No comments:

Post a Comment