Monday, November 5, 2018

Spiced Hot Tea aka Russian Spiced Tea


This is an easy premix you can keep in a jar. There are other options if you don't wish to use premade options.It takes about 1/2-1 tsp per generous mug. It is unsweetened. You can sweeten when you make or premix sweetener in it. I use liquid sweetener so I don't sweeten until I make a cup.1/2 c decaf instant tea (you can make with caffeine if you like, I buy instant lipton) 3 packets orange koolaide 2 packets lemonade koolaide 1 tsp cloves 1 1/2 to 3/4 t cinnamon (I prefer heavy cinnamon)Put in a jar and shake. Just add to really hot water.There are recipes using instant lemon liptons tea but I can have aspartame. This lets you use whatever sweetener you prefer. via /r/ketorecipes https://ift.tt/2QhL2Es

No comments:

Post a Comment