Sunday, April 26, 2020

Have a few burning questions


Can I use diastatic malt powder for agar prep?How do I keep/hold the SAB in place on the table to keep it from moving?Will any yeast do for agar prep? What kind are acceptable?How do I cool down the needle before touching the injection port? Will using high-temperature silicone alleviate that issue? Also, my needles aren't the pointy kind. They have a flat round end. Should I file them?What are some ideal ratios for agar prep? I'm seeing conflicting recipes/ratios for water/potato/honey and water/LME/yeast.When do I flip the agar plates to avoid contamination?Should I put a stirring ball inside the agar bottle (like in LC jars)?How many times can I reheat the agar mix before its not usable?How long should I reheat the agar mix in boiling water?How much agar should I pour in the petri dish?Is it ok to soak WBS in hot water of 60 minutes and then let it drip dry for 30 min?Can I spray isopropyl alcohol and/or peroxide in the SAB indiscriminately before starting the work?Should I add gypsum powder to water during grain soak, as well as, in the bulk substrate? If so, how much?Can I simply scale down the recipe of a 54q tote to 32q tote by multiplying the quantities by 32/54?What is the ideal spawn to the bulk ratio? 1:1? via /r/shrooms https://ift.tt/3aECL78

No comments:

Post a Comment