Sunday, April 26, 2020

Solcial media equals TV, how to get rid of "good for nothing" content.


What/how would you avoid this bad content from coming up? Those videos about "health recipes" that are only lies, those about "cheating people" (in love), all that kind of content that lie and they talk a lot but don't say anything..., mainstream content I think.I think I know how Internet works, and I know is like imposible, and that is all about "training your browse algorithm", and I know that even if I clean the accounts like new, there's always that hole there to fall again. Because sites like Facebook, even if you dislike all those pages, they can still reapearing because a friend shared that content.Thanks for reading, even a tip is wellcome, I said all that in a good way, like always. via /r/optimisemylife https://ift.tt/3cQUBFu

No comments:

Post a Comment